Thursday, October 7, 2010

Well I Got It!!!!!

Hello everyone!! I just wanted to tell you that I got the Urban Decay Book of Shadows vol. III today in the mail. It was $54 on their website. When I tried to order it, it was sold out, but they let you enter your email address so when it becomes availiable again they let you know. Well Sunday night I got an email saying that they had some in stock and my email address came up to order one. Well Monday afternoon I ordered it! Looking at the colors, I see some things that I can do with it to experiment with color. I am always wearing neutrals (which there is nothing wrong with) but I need a pop of color sometimes. I know I promised pictures of the Naked Palette and they are coming as soon as I can find my camera and have Lovey take some pictures. Got to roll now, but thanks to all my readers if there are any out there. MUAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment