Thursday, May 5, 2011

Get Off Your Ass and Help Me!!!


source
I am so pissed off right now. I have alot going on with planning my wedding and going to school and raising my daughter. I might as well add working to that list since I start training for a job on Monday. With all that you think that my fiancee would at least help with planning this wedding, but noooooooo (in my John Belushi voice). He'd rather give me excuses for why he can't. I am trying my damnedest to get these save the date cards out. Has he volunteered to buy the inserts for them? No. Has he taken the initiative to go and get addresses for the cards to be sent out? No. When I ask for help, he's all like "I'm tired or I don't know what to do." I'm sick of it. This is what I'm marrying? I am starting to have second thoughts about this whole marriage, if whenever I need him to help me with something, all I get is complaining. I can't deal with this much longer. I'm about to speak my mind and I don't think he wants me to start speaking my mind...





No comments:

Post a Comment