Friday, April 20, 2012

If 30 Is The New 20 Then I'm 20 On 4/20♥♥♥


Well peeps. I'm 30 today. I can honestly say that I didn't think I would live to see it. Anyone who knows my background and what I've gone through can attest to that. All I can do is thank God for seeing me through those hard times and showing me that my life is worth living and I still have more living to do. My twenty's did kick serious ass though. I graduated from college, started a career, started a family, started this blog LOL!! What do my thirties hold for me? Well if the world doesn't end anytime soon I see myself getting into YouTube videos that will make people think and crack up at the same time. I see myself having one more baby (me and PJ love making babies because we make the cutest ones I swear). I envision going to Italy and Las Vegas (even though I have to fly which I'm not happy about). And of course I see myself blogging a whole lot more than what I've been doing (I'm a social deadbeat LOL!!). Well that's about it. In my next post I'll talk about what I did for my birthday. I can say that PJ cooked me a bangin surf 'n' turf dinner that I'll have pics of. Well I'm off like a dirty shirt!!

Mr. Nice Guy-Party Accesories

P.S. I'm aware that my birthday is also on 4/20. Back in my 20's I participated but now that I'm a wife and mother, it's not for me anymore. But if you still celebrate then rock out with your cock out. It's all love "B". I love Half Baked. To me it's one of the best stoner movies around ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment