Monday, June 1, 2015

Weight Watchers Ice Cream Review

My Weight Watchers VoxBox (or envelope)
My Coupons


Hey everybody,

Today I wanted to stop by real quick to review Weight Watchers Ice Cream bars and novelties that I was lucky enough to receive free from Influenster. Now years ago I was a part of Weight Watchers and I have to say that I did have luck with their program. However they were just starting to introduce their own products into stores and ice cream wasn't one of them. Fast forward to today and they have several different ice cream products in stock. I was sent two coupons to try two free full sized items of my choice. I chose the English Toffee Crunch Bars (Points Plus Value:3) and the Snack Size Double Caramel Swirl Ice Cream Cones (Points Plus Value:2).
 

English Toffee Crunch Bar

The English Toffee Crunch Bars remind me of those Heath Ice Cream bars that I would get from the ice cream truck that used to come around the neighborhood. On the outside is a hard milk chocolate shell peppered with toffee pieces and inside is a delicious and creamy vanilla ice cream. For it being low in sugar and fat, I have to say that it was very decadent and I found it hard to just eat one.

Double Caramel Swirl Ice Cream Cone


The Double Caramel Swirl Ice Cream Cone puts you in the mind of a King Cone because of the chocolate topping with ice cream peeking through. I liked this one too but I did not care for the dark chocolate shavings or the caramel. They tasted a bit artificial to me but overall the vanilla ice cream and the cone with milk chocolate inside more than made up for it.

These items and many more retail for around $4-5 USD and can be found at your local Walmart and other grocery stores nationwide.


Disclaimer: I received these items complementary from Influenster for testing and review purposes. All opinions are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment