Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm Sick!!!!!!!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to blog about the fact that I am sick. My throat hurts and my sinuses are draining into my throat which does not help at all. I have been drinking lemon and honey tea and laying on the couch but it is hard to relax when maintainance is outside cutting grass and I have a hyper baby on my hands. She's napping now so I thought I would take the opportunity to check in with everyone. I even took a picture of me sick to show you how bad I look and feel. Well I'm going to drink more tea and lay it back down. When I get better I will blog about my family reunion and the colors I've used in my UD NAKED eye palette so far.


I look like stir-fried shit right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete