Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Well Here I Am

Hello everyone out there in blogging land. I used to blog alot on MySpace so it is only fitting that I continue to do it here. I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Afton and I am 28 years old. I am a new mom to a beautiful baby girl named Justine Briana. She is seven months old and everyday is a new adventure with her. I am also engaged to a wonderful man who I will refer to as "Lovey" or "PJ". We are getting married next September and I can't wait. I love him with all my heart and soul. He is truly my soul-mate, a kindred spirit. Which brings me to the topic of my blog. Basically I will be blogging about my life as a new mother who is planning a wedding, searching for a job, and trying to apply to law school. There will also be postings about what I call my "substance abuse problem", SHOPPING!!!! Stay tuned peeps and see what the Twenty-Something Mommy has in store...

No comments:

Post a Comment