Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Love Being A Mommy

Hello everyone. I just wanted to sit down and write about how much I love being a mommy. I say "mommy" because to me "mother" is so formal and uptight. I say mommy because it feels good when I say it because I have a huge grin on my face. Last night was my 10 year high school reunion. I had a pretty good time but me and Lovey left an hour early because I was ready to get home to my baby. I love Justine so much. I never knew that I could love something or someone with all my heart. She is life and love all rolled into one. She is growing before my very eyes. She is learning to talk and when she sees me she points and says "Da doo" with this goofy grin on her face. Her teeth are coming in and she is transitioning into toddler mode. I just want her to stay little forever. I just had to share what I was feeling and below you will see pictures of my little princess.


No comments:

Post a Comment