Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm Baaaaack!!! (A Little Narcisictic, But...)

Hi everyone out there. Just thought that I would post a little something for those who are like "where has this girl been for the past one or two months"? Well I am still here but I have some news. Well for those who don't know I am going to be a mommy again. So maybe I should change the name of my blog to "Tales of a Twenty-Something Mommy v 2.0" lol. I found out on Father's Day and the pregnancy is still early and I go for my lab work on Monday so hopefully everything will turn out fine. As far as school goes, I am back in the swing of things for now, but as you know procrastination is a beeyotch sometimes. Especially when you have a toddler that wants your undivided attention. As for the wedding, I am getting down to the wire and I think that my bridezilla is kicking in. I just want things my way because 1. the things I want I am paying for and 2. it's me and PJ's day and in the end, it's us who should be happy with the results. I know some people are not going to be happy with that, but well they'll get over it and if not then I don't know what to tell them. As for my hair journey, it's a process I'll tell you that. I think that after my wedding I am going to transition to natural. As for how long the transistion will be, I don't know. Maybe long term, maybe not, but it's something that I am deeply contemplating. Part of me wants to do it, so that I can better identify with my daughter and her natural hair. It's so pretty but the coils and curls are tight so shrinkage is the name of the game with her hair. I think that if I can understand my hair in its natural state, then it will transfer over to her hair.
Well that's everything for now. I will be back when I can with more musings on life and what not and if there is anything you would like to know, feel free to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment