Sunday, April 3, 2011

160 Days To Go Until I'm Married!!!

Well I have 160 more days to go until I get married and I'm freaking out. I have to send out save the date cards and finish paying for things for the wedding. I also have to cut back on a few things that I planned on getting. It really sucks to plan a wedding and not have a job to pay for it, but I'm doing the best I can with what I have. Other than that I'm really excited to get married to someone who I feel is my best friend in the world. I also have to complete two master's level classes in order to keep my GPA up and get my financial aid which is what I am counting on to help pay for the wedding as well. I also have some weight to lose so that I can look awesome on our honeymoon to the Bahamas. There is just so much to do to prepare for a wedding. So if anyone is thinking about it, make sure you decide if you want to do it yourself or hire a planner. I have someone helping me but I'm doing the leg work which is very overwhelming if you don't have a good beat on things. Well I must go. I have an office memo assignment waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment