Friday, April 8, 2011

Tempura, Wine, Lemon Cheesecake Bars, and My Man. What Else Can A Girl Ask For?

Tonight for dinner me and Lovey are having tempura that we made before using Alton Brown's recipe from Good Eats (love that show). To go with it we are having a 2009 Sauvignon Blanc and for dessert I am making Lemon Cheesecake Bars. I don't know what it is about cooking with Lovey that I enjoy so much. It's so cool because when we cook we use our secret language that only we can understand. Basically we can have conversations using quotes from movies and The Sopranos (silly I know). It is also the only time when we forget the world and pretend that we are still dating without kids even though Itty is sleeping upstairs. Tomorrow he is taking me out to Bonefish Grill for a early dinner date. I think that is the secret to long lasting love between us. We share the same interests and we make time for ourselves to do things. I think that I will make a video of us cooking and also post some pics when all is said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment