Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm A Little Better Now

Hi everyone. I wanted to come back with another post as kind of a epilogue to the previous post. I don't believe that I am a failure. If I was, I would not have a family who loves me, a man who wants to spend the rest of his life with me, or a daughter who when she looks at me, has the most adoration for me. I also don't believe that God would allow for any of his children to fail without learning a lesson behind it. So as far as the job track goes, I will continue to apply for jobs that I feel are suitable and if I don't get it fine and if I do, hell that's great. As far as school goes, I learned my lesson. I learned that I have to manage my time better in order to succeed. How do I expect to do well in law school if I can't even handle an online course. My grandparents have offered to watch Itty on days that I have things to do. I need to start taking them up on the offer. I goes back to when I was in therapy and I didn't want to feel like a burden on other people. My therapist said that some people don't see it as being a burden, but something that is welcome into their lives. He said that the whole child care thing is what is burdensome, to me. He said that sometimes I'm the one that's the burden to myself and that I have to care for myself first sometimes. So that's that for my life. On to what I really wanted this blog to be about...

I have so far been doing good on my hair journey. I joined the Summer Semester of the Long Hair Academy and even though it is definitely a challenge (no trims, water, vitamins, ect...) I have so far been a good girl. The only thing I've done is used my relaxer pass and the next time I plan to relax will be before my wedding in September when I plan on getting a sew-in.

Speaking of wededing, we have 134 days to go until the big day!!!! I was telling my mom that I should do a social media blitz with the wedding planning and the actual wedding like Prince William and Kate did with their wedding. (Side Note: I did not watch the wedding because I don't get up at 4:00am unless I have to) I have picked out my shoes and next Saturday I am going with my bridesmaids to get their dresses. I am so excited. I wish I could get married tomorrow.

Well that's all I can think of now. I'll be blogging and talk to ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment